Use this link to view Harlequins Netball Club website.
Congratulations HQ Radich Law on a great start to the 2016 season with a 3rd placing in the Super Club Zone Champs and also becoming the Tasman Trophy winners after finals weekend in Blenheim on 29/5/2016.
Congratulations to HQ Radich Law for winning the Premier Grade consecutively, 2 years running. This team was also nominated for Team of the Year at Marlborough Sports Awards…not surprizing as they had a really good year.
Trial dates for 2017: Dates also on website calendar
Tuesday 14th February @ 5.30 – 7.30pm (Prem, Seniors & Yr 11 – 13 students)
Tuesday 21st February @ 5.30-7.30pm (Prem, Seniors & Yr 11 – 13 students)
Monday 27th February @ 5pm -6.30pm (Yr 9 students)
Tuesday 28th February @ 5pm – 6.30pm (Yr 10 students)
Wednesday 1st march @ 5pm-6.30pm (Yr 9 Students)
Thursday 2nd march @ 5pm – 6.30pm (Yr 10 Students)
Any enquires phone Stacey Goodwin on 027 226 7658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finals day 2016 – Congratulations to the following teams and individuals for receiving trophies:
– HQ Allan Scott: Social Runners-Up (Viv Broughton Cup)
– HQ WK Advisors & Accountants: Grade 6 Runners-Up (SP Harling Cup)
– HQ Brendon Price Computors: Grade 6 Winners (Lloyd Shield)
– HQ New World: Grade 4 Runners-Up: (Rapaura Old Girls Cup)
– HQ McDonalds: Grade 4 Winners: (Renner & McKee Cup)
– HQ Radich Law: Premier Winners: (Westpac Trust Trophy)
– HQ GJ Gardiner: Lowest Goals Scored Against – 187 for the season
– HQ Radich Law: Merit – Highest Team shooting % – 78%
– Jess Prosser: Merit – Highest Individual shooting % – 85%
– Heather Morrison: MNC Board Achievement Award – still playing netball at 67 years young.