Use this link to view the Netball Mainland Performance squad and we have two players in this squad: Kelsie Fitzpatrick (Level 2) and Malia Manoa (Level 1).
Congratulations to Malia & Etelini Manoa on their selection to NNZ National Development Camp in January 2017.
MNC Bayleys Emerging Talent – 2017
We have put together a group of talented young netballers who strived to perform at the best of their ability during the 2016 season. Your hard work and performance didn’t go unnoticed and we would like to have you on board for this programme.
Use this link to see the names of the 2017 Bayleys Emerging Talent Group
The programme will contain:
- 10 week programme training twice a week (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Strength and Conditioning
- Nutritional information
- Pre and Post game maintenance
- Pool – Recovery sessions
- Injury Prevention and Rehab
- Specialist positional work
- AND TESTING
You will be provided with little booklets for records, dates and any information that you may get throughout this programme. There will be a cost of $40 for each player to pay at the start to help with some cost but the majority will be covered by sponsors.
Trainings will start TUESDAY FEBUARY 2ND & run every Tuesday and Friday till Friday the 8th of April. Then the Saturday 16th 17th and 18th of April they will be completing the end of programme trip/challenge.
- There will be a uniform provided and it is asked that it is worn at all trainings and worn with Pride.
- You must attend 80% of the trainings otherwise you won’t be able to attend the trip at the end.
- Take responsibility for your own training outside of these days.
- Be prepared to be pushed out of your comfort zone.
- Work with and encourage others around you.
- To push myself that extra mile